Terms & Conditions
Read the details
- Information regarding Prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open only to residents in the England, Scotland, Wales and the Republic of Ireland. This promotion is not open to residents of Northern Ireland. This Promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter, its subsidiaries and any of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion, including their immediate families.
- The Promotion begins at 9.00 am on the 28th May 2013 and ends at midnight on the 30th August 2013 ("The Promotion Period"), and consists of 13 separate prize draws (1 each Friday of each week with the first prize draw taking place on 7th June 2013), from each new set of entrants each week. All entries after this date will be deemed invalid.
- There will be 13 winners in total with 1 prize per winner consisting of a Colgate® ProClinical® A1500 electric toothbrush.
- To enter, simply follow these steps:
- Buy a tube of any Colgate Total toothpaste at your nearest store
- Begin to use the product and see for yourself if using it makes your teeth look and feel different.
- Come online to share your product experience then complete the prize entry form for your chance to win
- Only one entry per household throughout the Promotion Period will be accepted as a valid entry into this Promotion
- Prize winners will be the first names drawn on the Friday of each week, beginning 7th June from the new set of entrants for that week.
- The winners will be notified by email within 10 working days after the draw on the email address provided with their entry. The Prize Winners will then need to respond to this email providing a postal address for the Prize to be sent to.
- If the Prize winners fail to respond within 14 days of being contacted, the Promoter shall be entitled to select alternative Prize winners, and the original Prize winners will not be entitled to a Prize or any alternative.
- All Prizes will be sent to the Prize winners via recorded delivery and will require a signature. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery. If there is no-one available to sign for your order, Royal Mail or An Post will leave a notification card and your order will be taken to your local post office where it will be available for collection. Prizes are only classified as missing in the post 15 days after posting. If 15 days or more have passed and your Prize has not been received, please contact Colgate-Palmolive (UK) Ltd on 00-800-321-321-32
- Prize description is correct at time of print. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners' details (name and county only) will be made available for 4 weeks after each prize draw by sending a SAE to Colgate Total Online Review Prize Draw, Unit 1B, Guildford Business Park, Middleton Road, Surry, GU2 8JZ.
- The winners may be required to participate in relevant publicity concerning this Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control.
- Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries which, due to a technical error or any other reason are not received or are delayed.
- The Promoter reserves the right to award alternative Prizes of equal value, or to alter details if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control, or should any advertised Prize or any part of it become unavailable for any reason.
- Except where prohibited, participation of the winner constitutes consent to the Promoter and its associated agents' to use the winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, and/or hometown and state for Promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- The Promoter does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. Any data collected will be used solely for the purpose of providing information about our products and services. From time to time we may contact you via email to tell you about special offers and give you information on other products or services which we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to be contacted then please indicate so on the sample request form or feedback form.
- The Promoter may require winners to provide proof of identity and proof of age. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoters discretion.
- This Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
- The Promoter is Colgate-Palmolive (UK) Ltd, Guildford Business Park, Middleton Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 8JZ.